The Shop Foreman is responsible for monitoring, supervising, and assisting truck and transport mechanics in the performance of their duties.
They are responsible for the following:
- Directing technicians to follow proper procedures
- Helping troubleshoot problems with all types of trucks
- Communicating with staff and customers in a positive professional manner
- Testing and inspecting vehicle to ensure repairs are completed to manufacturer specifications and Government standards.
- Ensuring quality of work meets or exceeds manufacturer specifications, government requirements and company expectations.
- Enforcing all policies and procedures to ensure work is completed safely
- Interpreting work orders and technical manuals.
- Reporting and communicate to Service Manager
- Other related or similar duties as required.