We are seeking a journey-person welder to complete structural weld repairs on aerials, trailers and other equipment plus other welding and fabricating as needed. If you are a welder seeking to cross train as a heavy duty mechanic this is an excellent opportunity.
Welders will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate welding equipment based on required process and materials.
- Operate flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Some inspection duties may be required as well.